Carlson Trench can be purchased as a standalone module or as part of the Takeoff Suite which also includes Construction, CADNet and GeoTech. It can run standalone with the included license of IntelliCAD or on top of a separately purchased license of full AutoCAD.
Carlson Trench and other programs of the Takeoff Suite includes features that are most comparable to construction estimating software such as Paydirt, Quest and Agtek. However, the program also contains much of the same general functionality of the civil design components of programs such as: DCA/Softdesk/Land Desktop, AutoCAD Map, Civil 3d, Raster Design, Eagle Point, TerraModel, GeoPak and InRoads.
All Carlson Software purchases will be delivered by email with your new serial number and download instructions within two business days.
Core capabilities in Carlson Trench include:
- Calculates trench excavation and backfill quantities
- Creates trench network of structures and pipe lines
- Draws trench network in plan view, profile and 3D
- Produces Trench Reports including Manhole Depth Summary, Pipe Length By Size, Stations Depth Summary, Structure Details, etc.
- Built on AutoCAD and IntelliCAD
Carlson Trench will run in AutoCAD®, versions 2004 to 2014, as well as AutoCAD® Map, Land Desktop and Civil3D and also on IntelliCAD.